Turnaround Time

I ordered a ceramic rooster from web hats on 12-02-14 and never received anything beyond the confirmation of my payment and a promise to ship the item.After about 12 days I emailed them, no response.couple days later, emailed them ,again, no response.

I complained to PayPal. Finally got a response that said my order was cancelled today. I'm sure they didn't have the item in stock. It was never shipped.

I will never purchase anything from web hats again!Bad customer service = no customer here!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of ceramic rooster. Webhats needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ceramic rooster in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Webhats.

Had an Experience with Webhats?

Comments

Flexshopper Account Review from Lewisville, Texas Flexshopper "On 6-2-16 I filled out an online app for this company that advertises itself as a lease-to-own company that caters to consumers who have credit issues. The application was approved..." Read more Ebay SCAM: Criminals making a lot of money selling fake autographs on ebay to unsuspected buyers Ebay "Hundreds of millions of dollars worth of fakes and forgeries are sold every year through online auction site and websites. It is the prefer method for the forgers to peddle..." Read more Pink Sugar XO - Pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel - website shut down for stealing from customers Pink Sugar XO "Jessica Zamarron's website www.pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel, her former ecommerce site got shut down because she stole money from innocent buyers and failed to send out bikinis or dresses. She claims on her..." Read more EBAY & SOME SELLERS WILL DO ANYTHING TO MAKE MONEY ANYWAY THEY CAN EVEN BY SUPPORTING KNOWN SCAMMERS Ebay "I have filed several complaints against EBAY for the sneaky way they make money & just how "Crooked" they really are. This is another complaint only this one is..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more